Search This Blog

Wednesday, 9 November 2016

I Want To Ride My Bicycle



So it turns out that on Sunday my tyres were flat.  Not a wonder getting the bike to move felt like pushing a JCB straddled by Susan Boyle.
Time to give it another go!  With air in the tyres I fly along.  If I'd have kept peddling the way I was before I would have built thigh muscles like Lou Ferrigno.


 Image result for hulk lou ferrigno transformation

With my new found confidence and ability to actually overtake the OAPs down by the shop I headed for the stream and did a short and familiar route.  It felt great, I know I could have done further if I wished but I proceeded with caution knowing that I will now enthusiastically jump on my bike in the not so distant future.
Today has been a real lift.  It has improved my mood and helped with my confidence.  Healthy body, healthy mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment